Grilled Cajun Salmon
This grilled Cajun salmon recipe is one of the easiest dinners you’ll ever make. By rubbing the salmon with Cajun seasoning, you get to enjoy a dish that is not only healthy, but also yummy. And when you are tired of eating red meat, this grilled salmon recipe comes in especially handy! The Cajun seasoning comes to the rescue and adds lots of flavor to this grilled salmon. It’s an inspired take on a classic dish that’s packed with protein and low in calories. Try it out tonight!
- 1-1/2 pounds salmon fillets with skin (6 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- ½ lemon, cut into 4 wedges
- Spray the grill grates and grilling utensils with grilling spray, and preheat grill to medium heat.
- Rub salmon with Cajun seasoning until fully coated. Grill salmon for 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork, and remember to leave skin side down. Turn over and grill the other side after 3 minutes.
- Serve the grilled salmon and squeeze lemon over each fillet.
Here comes the cooking tip! For an extra layer of flavor, cut a lemon into quarters and place cut-side down on grill. Cook until grill marks appear on cut sides. Squeezing the grilled lemon over the salmon will add a great smoky flavor. You can serve this grilled salmon as the main attraction to whoever loves salmon and Cajun spices! Enjoy!
Author Bio: This is a guest post by Lynn L. on behalf of PAM. Lynn has a passion for good food, cooking ideas and creativity. View more cooking and grilling tips on PAM’s website.