We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Yakisoba Soy Ginger Noodle Salad with Shrimp
Here at Turnips 2 Tangerines we are taking the: Fortune Asian Noodle Blogger Recipe Challenge! We received Yakisoba Soy Ginger Noodles and
we have come up with a delicious salad. Made with Yakisoba Soy Ginger Noodles, mandarin oranges, sesame Asian chopped salad and shrimp. A simple and easy salad that is perfect for the warm summer months. The sauce or dressing in this salad comes from the noodles, so all that is needed is a tablespoon or two of soy sauce. Thank You JSL Foods!!
I would like to thank my grandson E-man, for partaking in my photo taking. Not only was he a great model, he was also my taste tester. Need I say he love this simple yet delicious salad. Thanks E-man!
- 1 pound
- 4 tablespoons
- 4 cloves
- juice from 2
- 1 teaspoon
- 1 tablespoon
fresh grated ginger
- 3 packages
Yakisoba Stir Fry Noodles, Soy Ginger
- 1 package
chopped salad kit, Sesame Asian, set dressing aside for another use
- 1 (15 oz) can
mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 to 2 tablespoons
- Clean and devein shrimp, remove shells on the tails, set cleaned shrimp aside.
- In a small saute’ pan, heat oil over medium heat until hot.
- Add minced garlic, and saute’ 2 to 4 minutes.
- Add shrimp and saute’ until shrimp is pink, about 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Squeeze lemon juice over shrimp/garlic mixture, add lemon zest and grated ginger, stir and remove from heat. Set aside.
- Make Yakisoba Stir Fry Noodles Soy Ginger according to package directions. Pour noodles into a large bowl. Top noodles with the shrimp/garlic mixture, chopped sesame Asian salad kit, and mandarin oranges.
- Gently toss together, drizzle 1 or 2 tablespoons soy sauce over salad.
- Divide salad between 4 to 6 salad bowls.