On the Menu Today~
Malted Milk Chocolate Chip Cookies
Nothing beats the taste of an ice cold Chocolate Malt
Not a Chocolate Shake…
a Creamy Chocolate Malt…
Made with Malted Milk Powder.
A Chocolate Malt is a nostalgic treat.
Memories of Soda Fountains in the 1960’s with
the song “Sugar Sugar” playing in the background.
Ahh, the good ol’ days~
Malted Milk Chocolate Chip Cookies are in honor of
My favorite nostalgic treat…Chocolate Malt~
Malted milk powder is still popular at ice cream shops.
It’s the necessary ingredient to turn a
chocolate shake into a chocolate malt.
There is no mistaking the taste of a
chocolate malt vs a chocolate shake.
Malted milk powder adds a layer of toasty, malted goodness.
Malted milk powder and crushed malted milk balls
give these cookies that same nostalgic taste.
2 1/4 cups
malted milk powder
1 cup (2 sticks)
brown sugar, packed
2 cups (12 oz) package
malted milk balls, crushed
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Combine flour, baking soda, salt and malted milk powder in a small bowl.
- Beat butter, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in a large mixing bowl until creamy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chips and crushed malted milk balls.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons onto un-greased baking sheets.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove to wire racks to cool completely.