Plus, Herb Butter and
Sun Dried Tomato Butter
Great to serve with chili, soups, stews or
to make a “mini” ham sandwich….
spread slices of cheddar bread with mustard,
add a few slices of your favorite ham and
wallah..you have a great, fast and easy sandwich.
Mini Cheddar Cheese Loaves make a great gift too.
3 1/2 cups
2 1/2 cups (10 oz)
shredded sharp cheddar cheese
1 1/4 cups
- In a large bowl, combine biscuit mix and cheese.
- In a small bowl, beat eggs and milk.
- Stir into Bisquick/cheese mixture, just until moistened.
- Pour into four greased and floured 5-3/4 x 3 x 2 in. loaf pans.
- Bake at 350 for 35 to 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes. Remove from pans.
- Slice and serve warm with flavored butters~
Two Delicious Flavored Butter Recipes~
minced fresh parsley or 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- In a small mixing bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Beat until smooth.
finely chopped green onion
finely minced garlic
finely chopped sun dried tomatoes in oil
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a small skillet, stir in onion and garlic.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until onion is softened.
- Remove from heat, cool 5 minutes.
- Beat remaining butter in a small bowl at medium speed until creamy, reduce speed to low.
- Add onion, garlic and sun-dried tomatoes. Beat until well mixed.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.