On the Menu Today~
Green Chili Turkey Enchiladas
I have made this recipe many, many times.
It’s always a Hit~
This is a great recipe to make,
using left-over holiday turkey~
diced left-over turkey
1 1/2 cups
shredded taco-style cheese
diced roasted red bell peppers, from a jar
1 can (4.5 oz)
chopped green chilies
1 can (10 oz)
mild enchilada sauce
large flour tortillas
shredded cheddar cheese
1 cup each
shredded lettuce, chopped tomato, avocado and red onion
taco sauce and sour cream
- Heat oven to 350º Spray (3 qt.) glass baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl combine turkey, taco cheese, roasted red bell peppers, chilies and sour cream. Spread about 2 teaspoons enchilada sauce on each tortilla shell, top each with 1/2 cup turkey mixture. Roll up tortillas. Arrange seam side down in sprayed baking dish. Top enchiladas with any remaining enchilada sauce. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- Spray sheet of foil with cooking spray. Cover baking dish with foil, sprayed side down.
- Bake 45 minutes, remove foil during last 5 minutes of baking time.
- Serve with lettuce, tomato, avocado, red onion, taco sauce, sour cream.