On the Menu Today~
This recipe is fast, easy and economical.
It’s also a great way to use left-over holiday turkey.
cubed, cooked turkey
1 (12 oz) jar
roasted turkey gravy
1 (10 oz) box
frozen creamed spinach, thawed
1 (4 oz) can
mushroom stems and pieces
dry white wine, optional
butter, melted, for topping
parmesan-flavored bread crumbs, for topping
- Cook linguine according to package directions, drain.
- Heat oven to 350º Spray 11 x 7 inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- In large bowl, combine cooked linguine and all remaining ingredients. Stir gently to mix. Spoon into sprayed baking dish.
- In small bowl combine topping ingredients, mix well. Sprinkle evenly over top.
- Cover with foil. Bake for 35 minutes or until bubbly, uncover. Bake 10 minutes longer or until topping is browned.