On the Menu Today~
eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 tablespoons water
- 1 cup Russian salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons seafood seasoning
cornflakes cereal, (2 cups crushed)
- 1/3 cup finely chopped pecans, optional
3 (11 x 3 x 1 inch squares)
Haddock Fillets, cut in half, thawed if frozen
- Preheat oven to 350º
- In a shallow dish stir together eggs, water, salad dressing, and seafood seasoning.
- Place crushed cornflakes and chopped pecans in another shallow dish.
- Dip fish fillets in egg mixture, then dredge in crushed cornflakes, coat well.
- Place coated fillets in a 13 x 9 in baking dish.
- Drizzle with melted butter, squeeze lemon juice over all.
- Cover dish with tin foil. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes. Remove foil.
- Bake for an additional 15 to 20 minutes or until cereal is golden brown and fish flakes easily with a fork