On the Menu Today~
Garlic Cheese Rolls
Perfect to serve alongside any Italian meal or
with a bowl of your favorite hot soup.
- 1 (48 oz) package frozen dinner rolls (use 12 rolls)
- 5 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Stir Parmesan cheese and garlic powder into melted butter. Using a spoon, roll the (12) dinner rolls into butter mixture. Arrange loosely in a greased 11 x 7 inch baking dish, cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled.
- Bake at 375º for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm.
- 1 loaf French bread
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- Slice bread at 2 inch intervals, do not slice through. Stir together softened butter, garlic and Italian seasoning. Spread mixture on bread slices.Wrap in foil.
- Bake at 375º or until butter is melted, 10 to 15 minutes.
Cheese, Bread, Italian, Garlic,