On the Menu Today~
I can’t say enough about this pull-apart Bread…
It is absolutely delicious!
Buttery, garlicky, and made easy,
with the help of two loaves of frozen bread dough.
Pesto sauce and sun-dried tomatoes,
adds just the right amount of flavor boost,
that takes this pull apart bread from Wow to
OMG this is Beyond Fantastic!
If you are a bread freak like me,
you will no doubt go crazy over this
Pull Apart Pesto Garlic Bread….
2 loaves frozen
white bread dough, thawed according to package directions
dried Italian seasoning
pesto, jarred or homemade
diced sun-dried tomatoes in olive oil and Italian herbs (Bella Sun Luci)
grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- Grease a 10 inch bundt pan with oil from jar of sun-dried tomatoes or use non-stick cooking spray.
- Place thawed bread on a lightly floured surface. Cut each loaf into 16 pieces, (32 pieces total).
- Melt butter, add minced garlic, parsley, basil, oregano, Italian seasoning, pesto and diced sun dried tomatoes.
- Dip 16 bread dough pieces into melted butter mixture. Place pieces in bottom of prepared pan,
- staggering pieces if needed. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese. Dip remaining dough pieces into melted butter mixture, place in pan, staggering pieces if needed. Brush top of dough with some of the left-over melted butter mixture. Sprinkle top with remaining Parmesan cheese. Cover with plastic wrap, place in a warm, draft free place and let rise 1 to 2 hours or until double in size, almost to top of the pan. (Rising times will vary)
- To bake: preheat oven to 375º Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown.