On the Menu Today~
Lemon Butter Chicken is made with boneless, skinless chicken breasts,
smokey paprika, lemon-pepper seasoning, fresh baby spinach, heavy,
garlic and parsley noodles and of course, butter.
6 boneless, skinless
chicken breast, cut in half lengthwise
4 garlic cloves,
1 1/3 cups
freshly grated Parmesan cheese
dry white wine
1 (8 oz) package
fresh baby spinach
1 (14 oz) package
garlic and parsley noodles (Mrs. Miller’s)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Season chicken breasts with smokey paprika and lemon-pepper seasoning. Set aside.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add chicken and garlic, cook chicken on both sides until golden brown, about 4 minutes per side and garlic is fragrant.
- Stir in chicken broth, heavy cream, Parmesan cheese, lemon juice and lemon-pepper seasoning.
- Bring to a boil and reduce heat. Stir in the spinach and simmer until the spinach has wilted and the sauce has slightly thickened. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Prepare noodles according to package directions. Drain.
- Transfer chicken mixture into a 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Toss in cooked noodles.
- Place baking dish in the oven and bake for about 30 to 40 minutes or until bubbly and thickened.