On the Menu Today~
Comfort food at it’s Best!
There is nothing better than a bowl of pasta…
to get your through the long, cold winter months.
Even though here in northern Wisconsin,
it hasn’t been nearly as cold as in previous years…but instead…
we have been battling ice storms, strong winds and rainy/snowy conditions.
With temperatures hovering around 32 degrees on some days and
then going back to 10 below zero on other days….well…let’s just say that…
this winter the weather has been beyond ‘unusual’
Bacon Chicken Alfredo has few ingredients….
packaged fettuccine, bacon, boneless, skinless chicken breast,
jarred Alfredo sauce and frozen chopped spinach…
making this delicious dish..fast, easy and affordable.
Bacon Chicken Alfredo
1 (16 oz) package
1 pound sliced
1 1/4 pounds boneless, skinless
chicken breast, cubed
- 1/4 teaspoon each lemon-pepper seasoning, salt and pepper
1 (16 oz) jar
prepared Alfredo sauce (Prego Artisan Three Cheese)
1 (10 oz) package frozen chopped
spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
1/4 cup grated
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Using a slotted spoon, remove to paper towels; drain, reserving 3 tablespoons drippings.
- Sprinkle chicken with lemon-pepper seasoning, salt and pepper. Cook chicken in drippings over medium-high heat until juices run clear.
- Drain fettuccine; place in a large mixing bowl. Add the Alfredo sauce, spinach, Italian seasoning, Parmesan cheese, bacon and chicken.
- Pour mixture into a 2 quart casserole dish and bake at 350º for 45 minutes.