We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Bacon Chicken Alfredo
Fast, Easy and Affordable
This is the perfect dish! Fast, Easy and Affordable
- 1 16 oz package fettuccine
- 1 pound sliced bacon, diced
- 1 1/4 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast cubed
- 1/4 teaspoon each lemon-pepper seasoning, salt and pepper
- 1 16 oz jar prepared Alfredo sauce
- 1 10 oz package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Using a slotted spoon, remove to paper towels; drain, reserving 3 tablespoons drippings.
Sprinkle chicken with lemon-pepper seasoning, salt and pepper. Cook chicken in drippings over medium-high heat until juices run clear.
Drain fettuccine; place in a large mixing bowl. Add the Alfredo sauce, spinach, Italian seasoning, Parmesan cheese, bacon and chicken.
Pour mixture into a 2 quart casserole dish and bake at 350º for 45 minutes.