On the Menu Today~
Green Bay Packer Swirl Cupcakes
You can never go wrong with Cupcakes!
Cupcakes are great to serve for any occasion and
Game Day is no exception.
Cupcakes are easy to make and
easy to decorate and easy to eat~
Make these delicious cupcakes in your favorite team colors….
You’ll definitely score a touchdown~
1 (16.25) package
white cake mix
1 1/4 cups
few drops of
leaf green gel food coloring (AmeriColor)
few drops of
lemon yellow gel food coloring (Americolor)
2 (16 oz) containers
classic white frosting
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line a 24 cupcake pan with cupcake liners. Set aside.
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions.
- Mix cake mix, water, oil and egg whites in large bowl with mixer on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Pour 1/4 of the batter into another bowl.
- Color larger amount of batter green and smaller amount yellow.
- Spoon the larger (green) amount of batter into cupcake liners, filling each about half way.
- Spoon the smaller (yellow) amount by two or three small spoonfuls on top of green batter. Use a skewer or knife to swirl the colors together.
- Bake for 14 to 19 minutes or according to package directions.
- Remove from oven, cool cupcakes on a wire rack.
- Transfer frosting to two small glass bowls.
- Color one bowl of frosting green and the other bowl of frosting yellow.
- Place green frosting into a pastry bag with tip of your choice.
- Place yellow frosting into a pastry bag with tip of our choice.
- Pipe yellow frosting on cooled cupcakes.
- Top yellow frosting with green frosting. Sprinkle with football/green/yellow/ sprinkles.