On the Menu Today~
Banana Bundt Cake with
Maple Rum Brown Butter Glaze
Banana Bundt Cake with Maple Rum Brown Butter Glaze
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1 1/2 cups
mashed ripe banana (1 large)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Allow butter and eggs to stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, grease and flour a 10 inch fluted tube pan.
- In a medium bowl stir together the flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat butter with an electric mixer on low to medium speed about 30 seconds, add sugar; beat until fluffy, add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- In a small bowl combine banana, sour cream, milk and vanilla extract.
- Alternately add flour mixture and banana mixture to butter mixture.
- Beat on low speed after each addition. Beat just until combined.
- Spoon batter into prepared pan.
- Bake at 350º for 55 to 65 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean Cool in pan on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Remove from pan. Cool completely on wire rack
- Drizzle with Maple Rum Brown Butter Glaze