Banana Split for Breakfast
This recipe is quick, easy and delicious.
It’s also good for you~
Your kids will love this…
Let them make their own Breakfast Banana Splits or
if your kids are having a sleep-over,
this would be a fun way to serve breakfast…..
Set up a Banana Split Bar with all the fixins and
let each child make their own Breakfast Banana Split.
Breakfast never tasted so good~
- 1 small
strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 2 tablespoons
- 1 (6 oz) container
- 1 tablespoon
- whipped cream,
- Peel banana; slice lengthwise in half.
- Separate halves and place on a serving plate.
- Place half of strawberries and blueberries on banana slices.
- Spoon yogurt over berries.
- Top with remaining berries, granola and cherry.
- Garnish with whipped topping if desired.