On the Menu Today~
Overnight Maple French Toast Bake
Overnight Maple French Toast Bake is made the night before…
which makes it ideal to serve for breakfast when you have overnight guests.
I have made this many, many times and everyone loves it!
Along with Overnight Maple French Toast Bake,
you can serve Overnight Crock Pot Apple Pie Oatmeal~
Both are delicious!
*Coffee and Orange Juice
*Overnight French Toast Bake
*Overnight Crock Pot Apple Pie Oatmeal
*Scones with jam
Overnight Crockpot Apple Pie Oatmeal
apple fritter bread, cubed
french bread, cubed
cream cheese, soften
warm heavy whipping cream (70 to 80 degrees)
ground apple pie spice or cinnamon
- Place cubed bread in a greased 2-qt. baking dish; press down gently. Sprinkle with raisins.
- In a small bowl; beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in whipping cream, maple syrup and mix well. Whisk together the eggs, vanilla, apple pie spice or cinnamon and salt. Add to cream cheese mixture, blend well.
- Pour cream cheese micture evenly over bread; lightly press bread into egg mixture with a spatula. Cover; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking.
- Cover and bake at 375º for 25 minutes
- Uncover; bake 20 to 25 minutes longer or until center is set and the top is golden brown and puffy. Serve with warm maple syrup.
*Note: I have also made this overnight french toast bake using Pumpkin Cobbler Bread.
Pumpkin Cobbler Bread French Toast