The name says it all .
Black Raspberry Swirl White Chocolate Cheesecake
- 2 cups graham crackers, crushed
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 package (10 to 12 oz) white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup
seedless black raspberry jam or jam of your choice
- Place springform pan on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil. Securely wrap foil around pan. In small bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter. Press onto the bottom of a greased 9-in. springform pan, set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in sour cream, flour and vanilla extract. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Fold in lemon zest and chips. Pour over crust.
- In microwave, melt black raspberry jam or jam of choice, stir until smooth. Drop by teaspoonfuls over batter; cut through batter with a knife to swirl.
- Place pan in a larger baking pan; add 1 inch of hot water to larger pan
- Bake at 325º for 70 to 75 minutes or until center is just set. Remove from oven and remove tin foil from around pan. Cool pan on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove sides of pan. Serve with your favorite whipped topping