Greek Pasta Salad
Turn this pasta salad into a main meal by adding grilled chicken.
- 4 cups tri-color spiral rotini
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh oregano OR
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 6 mini sweet peppers, sliced
- 4 mini cucumbers, chopped
- ½ small sweet onion, halved and thinly sliced
- ⅓ cup pitted, whole Greek olives
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain; rinse with cold water and drain well.
Make vinaigrette: In a small bowl, whisk oil, lemon juice, vinegar, water, garlic, salt and pepper until blended. Stir in oregano.
In a large bowl, combine pasta, vegetables and olives. Add vinaigrette and feta cheese, toss gently to combine. Refrigerate, covered until serving.