Jalapeno Poppers Wrapped in Bacon
Football Friday and the Game Day Recipe. Who doesn’t like Jalapeno Poppers Wrapped in Bacon? Even if you’re not a big fan of spicy, like me, you’ll still like jalapeño poppers. When I originally made these, I had my hubby in mind.
Spicy, Cheesy, with the Smokiness of Bacon. What more can you ask for. Jalapeño Poppers Wrapped in Bacon are perfect to serve during any football, baseball, or basketball game. The perfect finger food, jalapeño poppers wrapped in bacon can be served before, during or after any game your sports loving hubby may be watching.
- 2 (8 oz) packages
cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 to 2 tablespoons
- 1/2 teaspoon
- 1/2 teaspoon
- salt and pepper,
- 1/2 cup
crumbled blue cheese
jalapeno peppers, halved lengthwise, seeds and membranes removed (24 total)
- 12 slices
bacon, cut in half (24 total)
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl beat cream cheese until creamy. Add hot sauce, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Beat until creamy. Stir in crumbled blue cheese.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. With a scissors, snip off one corner of a large ziplock baggie. Spoon cheese mixture into baggie. Pipe cheese into jalapeno halves. Wrap a slice of bacon around each stuffed pepper.
- Arrange bacon wrapped peppers on parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake in oven until bacon is crispy and cheese is bubbly, about 15 to 20 minutes