My good blogging friend Cindy from Just North Of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard
left a comment saying that I needed to try her recipe for Ham, Mushroom and Cheese Quiche.
Cindy assured me that this was The Best quiche recipe….ever…
Boy was she right!
Quiche is a great way to use up left-overs.
This recipe was easy to make and very tasty.
Ham, Mushroom and Cheese Quiche
will make a delicious breakfast, lunch or dinner.
It was also delicious reheated the next day!
Thanks Cindy for this great quiche recipe,
One I will be making over and over again~
9 inch deep dish
shredded Gouda cheese
chopped, cooked ham
1 (4 oz) can
sliced mushrooms, drained
half and half
garlic and herb seasoning blend
- Brush pie shell with a little of the beaten eggs; prick bottom and sides of crust with fork.
- Bake in a preheated 450º oven for 5 minutes; remove and set aside.
- Reduce oven heat to 375º mix remaining ingredients and pour into pie shell.
- Bake for 30 to 45 minutes or until knife inserted in middle comes out clean.
- Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
*Cover edges of filled pie shell with a foil strip to avoid excess browning.
Remove foil the last 10 minutes of baking.
Pork is a good food source of iron. Iron helps build red blood cells to carry oxygen through the body~