Scotcheroos are perfect for any occasion.
Crispy, sticky, chewy, chocolately, peanut buttery.....
All in one delicious bite...
Scotcheroos are hands down
one of my all-thyme favorite dessert bars.
Scotcheroos never last long...
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 6 cups rice crispy cereal
- 1 1/2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups butterscotch chips
- butter for baking dish
- Butter 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine sugar and corn syrup. Bring to a rolling boil. Remove from heat, stir in peanut butter until smooth. Mix in the rice crispy cereal; stir until cereal is evenly coated. Press mixture into prepared pan.
- In a glass microwave safe bowl, melt chocolate chips and butterscotch chips, stirring occasionally until smooth and well blended. Spread on top of bars.
- Chill if desired.
Until Next Time~