Watermelon Radish Salad
A delightful and delicious tasting salad.
- 1 bag iceberg garden salad mix
- 1/2 small onion thinly sliced and separated into rings
- 1/2 small watermelon radish, thinly sliced and cut into bite size pieces.
- 1 avocado, peeled and cubed
- 1 small English cucumber, thinly sliced
- 8 slices crispy bacon, crumbled
- 4 hard boiled eggs peeled and each cut into 4 wedges
- 4 ounces garlic and herb goat cheese, crumbled
- sweet balsamic vinaigrette or vinaigrette of your choice
Divide salad mix between 4 serving plates.
Top salad greens with onions watermelon radish, avocado and cucumber.
Divide crumbled bacon between plates, roughly 2 slices per serving.
Top salads with 1 quartered egg per serving, top each serving with crumbled garlic and herb goat cheese.
Serve with a Balsamic Vinaigrette or Vinaigrette of your choice.