We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Cheesy Broccoli Tortellini Soup
If your looking for a fast and easy soup that’s satisfying and super delicious, Cheesy Broccoli Tortellini Soup is For you. This soup is packed full all of our favorites; celery, onion, green pepper, shredded carrots, frozen chopped broccoli, Velveeta, cheese tortellini and chopped, crispy bacon. What could be better on a cold winters day than a steaming bowl of cheesy broccoli tortellini soup? I can’t think of anything either.
Super easy and delicious soup made with convenient and fresh ingredients.
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 4 cups water
- 1 32 oz container (32 ocontainer chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper
- 2 10 oz packages frozen chopped broccoli
- 8 ounces Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1 9 oz package frozen cheese tortellini
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 4 to 6 slices bacon cooked until crisp
In Dutch oven or soup kettle, heat oil over medium heat. Add celery, onion, green pepper and carrots. Saute' until veggies are tender, 5 to 10 minutes. Stir in water, chicken broth, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium low. Add broccoli, Velveeta cheese, cheese tortellini and 1 tablespoon dried parsley.
Stir until cheese is melted and broccoli and tortellini are tender. Stir in bacon, heat through.
Another cheesy favorite; Broccoli Cauliflower Cheese Soup
For this recipe we used Velveeta Cheese