Rich, creamy and rolled in Christmas sprinkles
- 16 oz. chopped Ambrosia milk chocolate
- 8 ounces mascarpone cheese room temperature
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons maple flavoring
- 1 cup multi-colored Christmas sprinkles
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 cup Ambrosia chocolate melted
In a small microwave-safe bowl, melt Ambrosia chocolate or chocolate chips. Set aside to cool. In another bowl, beat mascarpone cheese and powdered sugar until smooth. Add melted chocolate and maple flavoring; beat until well blended. Chill for 15 minutes or until firm enough to handle.
Shape into one inch balls; place half of the balls on a baking sheet lined with waxed paper, cover with plastic wrap, place back in the refrigerator.
Roll the other half of the balls into the sprinkles. Place balls on baking sheet lined with waxed paper. Set aside until balls are firm.
Meanwhile melt remaining chocolate in microwave