Easy Strawberry Crisp
Delicious and refreshing. Made with homemade strawberry pie filling.
Servings 6 servings
- 1 quart strawberry pie filling, homemade or canned
- 1 cup old fashioned oatmeal
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- 1/2 cup 1 stick cold butter
Mix together oatmeal, flour, brown sugar, salt and cinnamon. Add nuts.
Cut in cold butter with a pastry blender until crumbly.
Spray an 8 x 8 inch square baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
Pour strawberry pie filling into prepared dish.
Cover strawberry filling with crumb topping, lightly pat down.
Bake at 350 for 45 to 55 minutes.