A True Classic
- 2 English muffins split and toasted
- 2 2.6 oz pouches lemon-pepper tuna
- 2-4 tablespoon mayonnaise or to taste
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 cup shredded or sliced sharp cheddar cheese
Preheat broiler and set the rack about 4 to 5 inches from the heat source.
In a medium bowl, stir together lemon-pepper tuna, mayonnaise and dried dill. Set aside.
Place toasted muffins on a baking sheet.
Spread tuna mixture on toasted muffins. Place cheese on top.
Place baking sheet under broiler and broil for 3 to 5 minutes or until cheese has melted.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 230kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 33mg | Sodium: 353mg | Potassium: 65mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 300IU | Calcium: 223mg | Iron: 0.6mg