Turkey, Havarti and Bacon Panini
Delicious for lunch with a cup of soup, chips and a few cookies.
Servings 4 Servings
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 pound deli buffalo-style turkey breast, shaved
- 1/2 pound deli hickory-smoked turkey breast, shaved
- 8 thin slices Havarti cheese
- 8 slices bacon, fry until crisp, drain on paper towels
- 8 slices french bread with garlic and herb topping cut slices 1/2 inch thick, or use bread of your choice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil mayonnaise or mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
Heat your panini press to medium-high heat or if you have a panini press like mine, when the green light goes on
Lightly spread mayo on bread slices; top one slice of bread with: buffalo-style turkey breast, bacon, cheese, mustard and hickory-smoked turkey breast.
Close the sandwich with the other slice of bread, butter top.
Place buttered side down on panini press, butter top slice.
Close lid and grill for 4 to 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and bread is toasted.