Sourdough Blueberry French Toast
Enjoy Sourdough Blueberry French Toast with bacon and Mulberry Syrup.
Servings 6 servings
- 5 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons blueberry preserves
- 1/2 cup milk
- 8 to 12 slices sourdough bread
- 2 to 4 tablespoons butter
Beat eggs, vanilla, ground cinnamon, pinch of salt and blueberry preserves in a shallow dish.
Add milk and beat with wire whisk.
Melt butter on a large griddle.
Dip bread in egg mixture, turning to saturate bread on both sides.
Cook one side of bread in melted butter until golden brown, flip bread over and cook until golden brown.
Serve with your favorite syrup.