Italian Antipasto Salad
A delicious salad reminiscent of the Italian favorite Antipasto.
- 7 ounces tri-colored spiral pasta or pasta of your choice
- 1/2 cup sweet mini peppers, thinly sliced
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 2 1/2 oz can sliced black olives, drained
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/4 cup roasted red peppers, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped pimentos
- 4 ounces hard salami, cubed
- 4 ounces pepperoni, sliced and cubed
- 4 ounces provolone cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup zesty Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 6 basil leaves, chiffonade
Cook pasta according to package directions. Rinse in cold water and drain well. Place pasta in a large bowl. Add the next 8 ingredients.
Whisk together zesty Italian dressing and Parmesan cheese. Pour over ingredients in bowl.
Stir to combine. Refrigerate 2 hours. Add more zesty Italian dressing if needed.
Right before serving, sprinkle chiffonade basil leaves over pasta salad.