Tropical Smoothie is made with bananas, mango, pineapple and sweet potatoes for a satisfying and refreshing smoothie.
Servings 2 servings
- 2 ripe bananas, cut in thirds
- 2 medium mango, cubed
- 2 cups cubed, fresh pineapple
- 1 or 2 cups parboiled, cubed sweet potato
- 1 or 2 cups unsweetened pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 cup canned light coconut milk, chilled
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons honey, optional
Arrange bananas, mango, pineapple and sweet potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet lined with plastic wrap. Place in freezer for 30 minutes* or until frozen solid.
*This step can be done ahead of time. Combine all ingredients after frozen in a large freezer baggie. Continue with processing direcctions*
Process frozen fruit, sweet potatoes, pineapple juice, coconut milk, lime juice and honey if using, in a blender until thick and smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. Serve immediately.