Breakfast Pizza Naan
A delicious breakfast pizza that’s perfect for breakfast, lunch or a late-night snack.
- 4 strips bacon, diced
- 2 naan
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 14.5 oz can fire-roasted diced tomatoes, well drained will only use 1/2 of the can
- 1/4 cup cannellini beans, optional
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 eggs
- salt and pepper, to taste
Preheat oven 425. In a small skillet fry diced bacon until crisp. Remove bacon with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towels.
Place naan on baking sheet, bubble side up. Brush oil over naan.
Top each naan with tomatoes, cannellini beans, green onions, cheese and bacon, leaving a space in the middle of the naan for the egg.
Crack an egg on each naan. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
Place in oven and bake for 20 to 30 minutes or until egg is set.