Cucumber Radish Salad
Cool Cucumber and Radish Salad is a great side dish to serve alongside grilled meats. Perfect to serve at picnics and barbecues.
Servings 4 servings
- 1 cup thinly sliced radishes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup thinly sliced onion
- 1 cup seeded and thinly sliced cucumber
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon white sugar
- 1 clove garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh dill
Toss radishes with salt; let stand for about 10 minutes. Drain any liquid and transfer radishes to a large bowl. Add onion and cucumber slices.
Whisk olive oil, vinegar, sugar, garlic, and dill in a small bowl until well mixed; pour over vegetables and toss to combine. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.