Frozen Mini Key Lime Tarts
Light, Tangy and Delicious. The Triple Ginger Snap Cookie crust is too die for.
- 1 1/2 cups crushed triple ginger cookies Trader Joe's
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 16 ounces Ready-to-Eat Philadelphia Cheesecake Filling
- 3 tablespoons finely grated key lime zest divided
- 2 to 4 tablespoons key lime juice
Pulse triple ginger cookies in a food processor until fine crumbs form.
Combine triple ginger cookie crumbs, sugar and melted butter in a medium mixing bowl. Divide crumb mixture between two 4 1/2-inch springform pans, pressing crumbs down on bottom and up sides of pans to form a crust. Bake at 375 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes or until cookie crumbs are golden brown. Remove from oven, transfer to wire rack to cool completely.
In a second mixing bowl, combine cheesecake filling, 2 tablespoons key lime zest and key lime juice. Divide filling between springform pans. Cover with waxed paper or plastic wrap. Place in freezer for several hours or overnight.
Before serving remove sides of springform pans. Top each tart with remaining 1 tablespoon key lime zest and one crushed triple ginger snap cookie.