Turkey Broccoli Shells
Looking for something to make with all that left-over holiday turkey or maybe you need a quick dinner idea. Then look no further, Turkey Broccoli Shells is for you. If you don’t have left-over holiday turkey, left-over chicken will do just fine. Don’t have left-over chicken either, then head to the grocery store and pick up a rotisserie chicken. With only six ingredients, you’ll have this recipe and in the oven in no time flat. You can easily round off this meal with a tossed salad and some warm bread.
A delicious way to serve up left-over holiday turkey.
- 1 16 oz jar Roasted Garlic Alfredo Sauce
- 2 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 2 cups diced cooked turkey or chicken
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 21 jumbo shells, cooked and drained with cold water
- 1 6 oz can French fried onions, crushed
In a large bowl, combine Alfredo sauce, broccoli, turkey or chicken and cheeses. Spoon into cooked pasta shells
Place in a greased 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish. Top each stuffed shell with crushed French fried onions. Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 30, remove cover and bake an additional 15 minutes or until hot and bubbly and French fried onions are golden brown.
Add an extra cup of shredded cheese if you want some extra cheesiness to your shells. You can also substitute any kind of Alfredo sauce for the garlic variety.