On the Menu Today~
The perfect dip to kick off Football Season~
The regular football season starts this Sunday,
time to dip out your appetizer recipes and
dust off your Football themed crock-pot.
This year on Turnips 2 Tangerines,
we’re bringing back Football Friday.
Every Friday during the regular football season,
we’ll feature a recipe that is easy to prepare,
perfect to serve during the game and of course,
recipes that are easy and delicious!
This year we’ll be concentrating on Dips~
Hot dips, Cold dips, and everything in between.
You can never have too many dips at a party and
this year we are going to share with you some dips
you might not be familiar with.
Like this recipe for Radish Dip.
Made with garlic, radishes, cream cheese and sour cream.
How easy is that!?!
Hey, Are You Ready For Some Football!!
Grab some Radish Dip, Crackers and
An Ice Cold Beer….
The Game’s Are About to Start!
2 (8 oz) packages
cream cheese, softened
- Place garlic in the container in a food processor or mini chopper, pulse until finely minced. Place minced garlic in a small bowl, set aside.
- Add radishes, diced. Place diced radishes in a small bow. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat softened cream cheese until creamy.
- Add garlic, radishes and sour cream. Mix until well blended.
- Chill until serving time.