On the Menu Today~
Football Party Finger Food
- 12 ounces (12 to 13 strips) bacon
- 14 ounce package little smokies (cocktail links)
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 to 3 teaspoons chili powder
- barbecue sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil. Set aside.
- Cut bacon strips into thirds, wrap each Lil smokie with a 1/3 slice of bacon.
- Push a toothpick through bacon and smokies near the overlap to hold the bacon in place.
- In a resealable bag, add brown sugar and optional chili powder.
- Add the bacon wrapped smokies.
- Seal bag.
- Shake bag gently to coat each bacon wrapped smokies.
- Arrange them on the foil lined baking sheet, arrange so they are not touching each other.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until bacon is browned and crispy.
- Serve with your favorite barbecue sauce.
Football Party Finger Food #SundaySupper
Finger-licking Football Party Finger Food
- Apple Kielbasa Stack by The Freshman Cook
- Asian Style Chicken Lettuce Wraps by What Smells So Good?
- Bacon Wrapped Pickle Spears by Our Good Life
- Baked Jalapeno Poppers by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Bite Sized Beer Cheese Sandwiches by Soulfully Made
- Buffalo Chicken Pizza Bites with Blue Cheese Dip by Sprinkles and Sprouts
- Candied Bacon Wrapped Lil’ Smokies by Turnips 2 Tangerines
- Copycat Hooter’s Fried Pickles by Fantastical Sharing of Recipes
- Easy Pesto Palmiers by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- French Onion Dip by Pies and Plots
- Gluten Free Jamaican Beef Patties by Cricket’s Confections
Flavorful Football Party Finger Food
- Grilled Jalapeno Poppers by Simple and Savory
- Mini Spinach Calzones by Jonesin’ For Taste
- Peanut Butter-Stuffed Chocolate Cookies by Books n’ Cooks
- Pigs In A Blanket by Bottom Left of the Mitten
- Popcorn Chicken 3 Ways by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Sausage Rolls by Caroline’s Cooking
- Smokey Spiced Nuts by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Tortilla-Crusted Chicken Fingers with Salsa-Ranch Dipping Sauce by The Weekend Gourmet
- Totchos by Palatable Pastime
- How to Make Potato Skinsby Sunday Supper Movement
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board. Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement