Lemon Pineapple Cheesecake Pie
When the dog days of summer have arrived, cool off with a slice of this cool and creamy freezer pie. Lemon Pineapple Cheesecake Pie has just the right amount of sweetness, a nice lemony flavor and crushed pineapple adds a ‘tropical’ flare to this pie.
Your family and friends will never guess that this cool and creamy pie is made with a few ready-made ingredients. All that is needed to serve this pie is some plates, forks and a sprig of fresh mint.
- 1 can
Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 (8 oz) can
crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (8 oz) tub
- 1/3 cup
- 1/2 cup Lucky Leaf lemon pie filling
- 1 cup Philadelphia Ready to Eat Cheesecake Filling
- 1 (9-inch) Keebler ready-made graham cracker crust
- Mix together sweetened condensed milk, crushed pineapple, and Cool-whip.
- Gently stir in lemon juice.
- Fold in lemon pie filling and cheesecake filling.
- Spoon mixture into graham cracker crust.
- Freeze until firm, cover with plastic wrap and store in the freezer.