Red, White and Blue Broken Glass Jell-o
#Sunday Supper, Patriotic Picnic Picks, Hosted by: Marion Myers
Make these festive Red, White and Blue Broken Glass squares when you want to add a whimsical touch to your party. Your 4th of July festivities will not be the same without these fun and delicious jell-o squares. Kids will gobble them up and so will you. Red, White and Blue Broken Glass Jell-o squares will look great sitting on your picnic table this 4th of July.
Place these festive, colorful cubes in a large glass bowl and watch them disappear. You can make broken glass jell-o squares in any color to suit your party needs. From birthdays to football games, broken glass jell-o squares will become the hit of your next party.
- 5 1/2 cups boiling water, divided
- 2 3 oz packages strawberry flavored jello gelatin
- 2 3 oz packages berry blue flavored jello gelatin
- 2 envelopes Knox unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
Add 1 cup boiling water to each fruit flavor gelatin. Mix well, pour into separate small shallow food storage containers sprayed with cooking spray.
Refrigerate 2 or more hours or until firm.
Sprinkle unflavored gelatin over cold water. Let stand 1 minute. Stir in remaining boiling water. Add sweetened condensed milk; mix well. Cool slightly.
Cut flavored gelatin into cubes. Randomly place cubes in a 13 x 9 inch dish sprayed with cooking spray. Pour milk mixture over gelatin cubes. Skim off bubbles, if desired, for a smoother look.
Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm.
Cut into squares.
Change the color of the jello to add fun to any party.
|Sunday Supper Movement|
Red, White, and Blue Sunday Supper Recipes
Patriotic Picnic Picks
- American Flag Layered Dip by Soulfully Made
- Baked Blueberry Pancake with Cherry Syrup by Pies and Plots
- Blueberry Almond Coffee Cake by Cricket’s Confections
- Blueberry Cherry Chia Pudding Parfaits by Daily Dish Recipes
- Blueberry Watermelon Salad by The Crumby Cupcake
- Boozy Red, White and Blue Fruit Salad by Food Lust People Love
- Healthy Greek Yogurt Parfait with Summer Fruit by Confessions of an Over-worked Mom
- Patriotic Slaw by Our Good Life
- Red White and Blueberry Dinner Salad by Cooking With Carlee
- Red, White and Blue Deviled Eggs by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Tomato and Bleu Cheese Salad by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- American Flag Fruit Tart by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Blueberry & Cherry Shortcakes by Baking Sense
- Blueberry Strawberry Swirl Sherbet by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Key Lime Cream Puffs by Gourmet Everyday
- Patriotic Low Carb Vanilla Mousse in the Instant Pot by My Life Cookbook
- Red White & Blue Bundt Cake by Restless Chipotle
- Red White and Blue Banana Ice Cream by The Bitter Side of Sweet
- Red, White & Blue No Bake Cheesecake by Bottom Left of the Mitten
- Red, White and Blue Broken Glass Jell-o by Turnips 2 Tangerines
- Rollitos de Vino Blanco by What Smells So Good?
- Rose Petal Jam Filled Blueberry Cupcakes by NinjaBaker.com
- Star Spangled Cookies by The Freshman Cook
- Strawberry and White Chocolate Panna Cotta by Tara’s Multicultural Table
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board. Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper