Pepperoni Pizza Bread
Ahh, Pepperoni Bread. Yummy, Cheesy and Delicious. Looking for a fast, easy and very affordable lunch or dinner option? Then you’ll want to give this delicious pepperoni pizza bread a try. Made with a loaf of frozen (thawed) bread dough, shredded mozzarella cheese, canned pizza sauce and packaged sliced pepperoni. With a line up like that, it’s gotta be good! Not only is this bread great for lunch or dinner, it makes a fantastic appetizer for any party. Another plus, pepperoni pizza bread makes great left-overs. If you are lucky enough to have left-overs, wrap the left-overs in aluminum foil and reheat in the oven at 350 degrees for 20 to 30 minutes.
- 1 loaf frozen
bread dough OR
- 1 loaf frozen
- 1 package (6 oz) sliced pepperoni
- 1/2 of a 15 oz can fire-roasted pizza sauce
- 2 cups shredded
- 2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
for sealing dough
- olive oil,
to brush on dough
- Preheat oven to 425º
- Line large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Lightly flour work surface. Place thawed dough on floured surface; lightly flour top of dough. Flatten dough with hands, then using a rolling pin, roll dough into a rectangle, about 1/4 inch thick. Add extra flour, as needed, to prevent sticking.
- Top dough with sliced pepperoni, spoon pizza sauce over pepperoni. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese and Italian seasoning over top, leave a one inch border around edges.
- Brush the edges of the dough with water.
- Roll up the dough, making sure to tuck in the sides. Place filled dough on prepared baking sheet. Brush the top and sides of filled dough with olive oil. Make 4 to 5 slashes in the top of the bread.
- Bake for 25 to 35 minutes or until dough is golden brown.