We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Shrimp and Artichoke Alfredo Casserole
If you’re looking for a fast, easy and economical recipe than this recipe for Shrimp and Artichoke Alfredo Casserole is what you’re looking for. Prep time for this recipe is about 10 minutes, the time it takes to boil the noodles and mix together the remaining ingredients. After baking the casserole for 45 minutes, dinner is ready.
Fast, Easy and Affordable
This recipe is made with ingredients that are readily available and can be kept on hand. This recipe can be made on those busy nights or on a lazy Saturday afternoon when you don’t want to spend a lot of time in the kitchen. Boxed linguine pasta, jarred Alfredo sauce, jarred artichoke hearts and
a package of extra small shrimp is all that is needed to make this delicious casserole. Shrimp and Artichoke Alfredo Casserole makes a 2-quart baking dish which will easily feed a family of 4 to 6. The total cost of this recipe is around $15.00, total cost will depend on the area where you live. This comes to about $3.25 per serving. Not bad, not bad at all.
Shrimp and Artichoke Alfredo Casserole has a crunchy topping that is made with Italian bread crumbs, melted butter and Parmesan cheese. One of my favorite things about a casserole is the buttery, cheesy, crunchy bread topping. I put a bread topping on any and all casseroles I make, whether they need one or not.
- 8 ounces
- 2 tablespoons
- 1 (12 oz) jar
artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1 (14.5 oz)
artisan three cheese alfredo sauce (Prego)
- 1/4 cup
- 1 teaspoon
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 (12 oz) package
extra small cooked shrimp, peeled, deveined with tails off
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup
Italian-style bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 3-quart baking dish with a non-stick cooking spray.
- Cook linguine to desired doneness, as directed on package.
- Drain, toss with 2 tablespoons butter. Set aside.
- In a large bowl stir together, chopped artichokes, alfredo sauce, milk, and dill; mix well.
- Add cooked buttered linguine, 1/4 cup parmesan cheese and small shrimp; toss gently to coat.
- Spoon into prepared baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine topping ingredients, mix well.
- Sprinkle over mixture in baking dish.
- Bake 45 minutes or until casserole is bubbly and top is golden brown.