On the Menu Today~
If you’re looking for a light, lemony bar,
with just a hint of raspberry jam then
these bars will surely tantalize your taste buds.
Biting into a Lemon Raspberry Bar,
is like biting into a piece of springtime.
Sunny and a breathe of fresh-air.
Lemon Raspberry Bars have a shortbread crust,
are made with a purchased lemon curd and
a swirl of your favorite seedless raspberry jam.
These delicious bars are a cinch to make and
they will disappear fast…
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 35 minutes
Yield: 8 x 8 square baking pan
1 1/4 cups
1 (10 oz) jar
seedless raspberry jam
- 2 tablespoons
- Heat oven to 350º
- Lightly spray a 8 x 8 square baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Beat butter and sugar in a large bowl until creamy. Add flour, baking soda and salt. Mix until mixture forms coarse crumbs. Pat 3/4 of mixture into bottom of prepared pan.
- Bake 10 minutes. Remove from oven and cool slightly. Spread curd and seedless raspberry jam over baked layer, swirling together. Sprinkle remaining crumb mixture over top.
- Bake an additional 25 minutes or until browned. Remove from oven and cool slightly.
- Dust with powdered sugar and cut into squares.