On the Menu Today~
these delicious ribs are made in the slow cooker,
which is an added plus in my book.
These ribs are topped with an Asian Inspired,
sweet and spicy sauce and then allowed to cook all day,
leaving you plenty of time to make a special dessert~
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 6 to 8 hours on low in slow cooker
packed brown sugar
apple cider vinegar
leek, washed and sliced
bone-in, country-style pork ribs
- In a large bowl, whisk together the first nine ingredients. Set aside.
- Place on large baking sheet. Roast in a 425º oven for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Add the ribs to sauce and turn to coat.
- Place sliced onion in a 5-quart slow cooker; top with ribs and sauce.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until meat is tender.
- Place the ribs on a serving platter; sprinkle with sesame seeds.