We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Baked Eggs in Avocado
Looking for an easy and good for you breakfast, lunch, dinner or late night snack? Than this is the recipe for you! It’s fantastically delicious. When I first saw a recipe similar to this on Pinterest, I was a little skeptical. I wasn’t sure if the eggs would cook completely or how a baked avocado was going to taste. Well, I was so relieved that I tried this recipe. Baked Eggs in Avocado is Delicious!
Prep time: 5 to 10 minutes
Cook time: 15-20 minutes
Yield: 2 to 4 servings
avocados, halved and seeded
- 4 small eggs
- salt-free seasoning blend, to taste
- 2 tablespoons
- Preheat oven to 425º
- Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- Using a spoon, scoop out about one tablespoon of avocado flesh, creating a small well in the center of each avocado. Sprinkle inside of well with salt-free seasoning blend.
- Gently crack 1 egg and slide it into the well, keeping the yolk intact. Repeat with remaining eggs; season with salt-free seasoning blend, to taste.
- Bake until the egg whites have set but the yolks are still runny but firm, about 15-18 minutes.
- Garnish with bacon and serve immediately.