On the Menu Today~
Baked Eggs in Avocado
Looking for an easy and
good for you breakfast, lunch, dinner or
late night snack?
Than this is the recipe for you!
It’s fantastically delicious~
Prep time: 5 to 10 minutes
Cook time: 15-20 minutes
Yield: 2 to 4 servings
avocados, halved and seeded
- 4 small eggs
- salt-free seasoning blend, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425º
- Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- Using a spoon, scoop out about one tablespoon of avocado flesh, creating a small well in the center of each avocado. Sprinkle inside of well with salt-free seasoning blend.
- Gently crack 1 egg and slide it into the well, keeping the yolk intact. Repeat with remaining eggs; season with salt-free seasoning blend, to taste.
- Bake until the egg whites have set but the yolks are still runny but firm, about 15-18 minutes.
- Garnish with bacon and serve immediately.