Baked Eggs in Avocado
Looking for an easy and good for you breakfast, lunch, dinner or late night snack? Than this is the recipe for you! It’s fantastically delicious. When I first saw a recipe similar to this on Pinterest, I was a little skeptical. I wasn’t sure if the eggs would cook completely or how a baked avocado was going to taste. Well, I was so relieved that I tried this recipe. Baked Eggs in Avocado is Delicious!
Prep time: 5 to 10 minutes
Cook time: 15-20 minutes
Yield: 2 to 4 servings
avocados, halved and seeded
- 4 small eggs
- salt-free seasoning blend, to taste
- 2 tablespoons
- Preheat oven to 425º
- Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- Using a spoon, scoop out about one tablespoon of avocado flesh, creating a small well in the center of each avocado. Sprinkle inside of well with salt-free seasoning blend.
- Gently crack 1 egg and slide it into the well, keeping the yolk intact. Repeat with remaining eggs; season with salt-free seasoning blend, to taste.
- Bake until the egg whites have set but the yolks are still runny but firm, about 15-18 minutes.
- Garnish with bacon and serve immediately.