🎄On the Menu Today~
Carnation® Famous Fudge
Creamy, Silky and Smooth~
Carnation® Famous Fudge has been around for years..Why?
It’s easy to make..even for the first time fudge maker…
It turns out everytime and it’s delicious!
There are a few “rules” to making fudge…
1. Use a heavy-duty, medium saucepan…(no teflon please)
2. Bring sugar, butter, milk and salt mixture to a full rolling boil and stir constantly..
3. Add marshmallows, chocolate chips, nuts and stir vigorously.
1 1/2 cups
carnation® evaporated milk
1 1/2 cups
semi-sweet chocolate chips
chopped walnuts, optional
- Line 8-inch square baking pan with foil.
- Combine sugar, evaporated milk, butter and salt in a medium, heavy-duty saucepan. Bring to a full rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Boil, stirring constantly, for 4 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Stir in marshmallows, chocolate chips, nuts, if using and vanilla extract.
- Stir vigorously for 1 minute or until marshmallows are melted. Pour into prepared baking pan; refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. Lift from pan; remove foil. Cut into 48 pieces.