We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
White Chocolate Cherry Walnut Fudge
The holiday’s just wouldn’t be the same without some flavor of fudge. This holiday season, it’s all about Fudge…We will be sharing a recipe for each of our favorites: Chocolate Peanut Butter, Chocolate Mint, Maple Nut, Creamy Chocolate and White Chocolate Cherry Walnut Fudge. Creamy, Silky and Satiny Smooth.
White Chocolate Fudge
White Chocolate Cherry Walnut Fudge is made with evaporated milk, mini marshmallows, white chocolate chips, coarsely chopped dried cherries and walnuts….all of our favorite flavors wrapped into a creamy, silky, sweet fudge. Don’t think you like white chocolate? or You’re not a white chocolate fan? Well, think again! I always thought I wasn’t a fan of white chocolate either, until I started making white chocolate fudge. Now I can’t get enough of the stuff! I have jumped on the white chocolate train and I’m lovin’ it.
- 2 tablespoons
butter, plus 1/2 tablespoons to grease pan
- 1 (5 oz) can
- 1 1/2 cups
- 1/4 teaspoon
- 2 cups
- 1 1/2 cups
white chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup chopped
- 1/3 cup
dried cherries, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon
- 1 teaspoon
- Line an 8 x 8 baking pan with heavy duty foil; grease the foil with 1/2 tablespoon butter.
- Measure 2 tablespoons butter, evaporated milk, sugar, and salt in a medium-sized saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat, then boil for 4 to 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and stir in marshmallows, white chocolate chips, walnuts, cherries, cranberry juice and vanilla extract; keep stirring until marshmallows and white chocolate chips are completely melted.
- Pour into the foil-lined pan. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours, or until firm. Cut into squares.
- Store in the refrigerator, wrapped in plastic.
Like this Recipe for White Chocolate Cherry Fudge? Try These…