White Chocolate Cherry Walnut Fudge
The holiday’s just wouldn’t be the same without fudge. Some kind of fudge, any kind of fudge! This holiday season, it’s all about Fudge. We will be sharing a recipe for each of our favorite ‘flavors’ of fudge. Chocolate Peanut Butter, Chocolate Mint, Maple Nut, and White Chocolate Cherry Walnut Fudge. This fudge is creamy, silky and satiny smooth with pieces of chopped walnuts and coarsely chopped dried cherries.
White Chocolate Fudge
White Chocolate Cherry Walnut Fudge is made with evaporated milk, mini marshmallows, white chocolate chips, coarsely chopped dried cherries and walnuts….all of our favorite flavors wrapped into a creamy, silky, sweet fudge. Don’t think you like white chocolate? You’re not a white chocolate fan? Well, think again! I always thought I wasn’t a fan of white chocolate either, until I started making white chocolate fudge. Now I can’t get enough of the stuff! I have jumped on the white chocolate train and I’m lovin’ it.
- 2 tablespoons
butter, plus 1/2 tablespoons to grease pan
- 1 (5 oz) can
- 1 1/2 cups
- 1/8 teaspoon
- 2 1/2 cups
- 2 cups
white chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup chopped
- 1/3 cup
dried cherries, coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon
- Line an 8 x 8 baking pan with heavy duty foil; grease the foil with 1/2 tablespoon softened butter.
- Measure 2 tablespoons butter, evaporated milk, sugar, and salt in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat, then boil for 4 to 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and stir in marshmallows and white chocolate chips; keep stirring until marshmallows and white chocolate chips are completely melted. Quickly stir in walnuts, cherries and vanilla extract.
- Pour into prepared pan. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or until firm. Cut into squares.
- Store in the refrigerator, wrapped in plastic.