On the Menu Today~
White Chocolate Cherry Walnut Fudge🍬
The holiday’s just wouldn’t be the same without some flavor of fudge.
This holiday season, it’s all about Fudge…
We will be sharing a recipe for each of our favorites:
Chocolate Peanut Butter, Chocolate Mint, Maple Nut, Creamy Chocolate and
White Chocolate Cherry Walnut Fudge…..
White Chocolate Cherry Walnut Fudge is made with
evaporated milk, mini marshmallows, white chocolate chips,
coarsely chopped dried cherries and walnuts….
all of our favorite flavors wrapped into a creamy,
silky, sweet fudge.
butter, plus 1/2 tablespoons to grease pan
1 (5 oz) can
1 1/2 cups
1 1/2 cups
white chocolate chips
1/3 cup chopped
dried cherries, coarsely chopped
- Line an 8 x 8 baking pan with heavy duty foil; grease the foil with 1/2 tablespoon butter.
- Measure 2 tablespoons butter, evaporated milk, sugar, and salt in a medium-sized saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat, then boil for 4 to 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and stir in marshmallows, white chocolate chips, walnuts, cherries, cranberry juice and vanilla extract; keep stirring until marshmallows and white chocolate chips are completely melted.
- Pour into the foil-lined pan. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours, or until firm. Cut into squares.
- Store in the refrigerator, wrapped in plastic.