We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Turkey Wafer Cookies
Easy, Cute, and Delicious. Turkey Wafer Cookies will make an eye catching “place card” “name card” or “seating card” on your Thanksgiving day dinner table. Use icing gel to write the name of each guest on the bottom half of the wafer cookie. This is a great way to involve the kids in the holiday festivities. Gobble Gobble.
Pumpkin Spice Wafer Cookies are transformed into Turkeys
- 1 package pumpkin spice wafer cookies Voortman
- candy eyeballs Wilton
- red strawberry licorice twists Twizzlers
- orange sunflower seeds plus red seeds for wattle if using. Sunny Seeds
- 1/3 cup chocolate frosting, canned
- 2 tablespoons vanilla frosting, canned
- 1 tube each orange and brown gel frosting
Lay wafer cookies on a flat surface.
Use a small amount of vanilla frosting to "glue" eyeballs on wafer cookies.
Use a small amount of vanilla frosting to "glue" orange sunny seeds on wafer cookies for beak.
Cut red licorice into small strips. Use a small amount of vanilla frosting to "glue" piece of licorice on wafer cookies for wattle or use a small amount of vanilla frosting to "glue" a red sunny seed for wattle.
Use a knife to add a small amount of chocolate frosting to the top of the wafer cookies.
Using orange and brown gel frosting to "write" names on the bottom half of wafer cookies.