Turkey Wafer Cookies
Easy, Cute, and Delicious. Turkey Wafer Cookies will make an eye catching “place card” “name card” or “seating card” on your Thanksgiving day dinner table. Use icing gel to write the name of each guest on the bottom half of the wafer cookie. This is a great way to involve the kids in the holiday festivities. Gobble Gobble.
- 1 package
pumpkin spice wafer cookies, (Voortman)
- candy eyeballs
- red strawberry
licorice twists (Twizzlers)
- orange sunflower seeds
- 1/3 cup
chocolate frosting (canned)
- 2 tablespoons
vanilla frosting (canned)
- 1 tube each orange and brown
- Lay wafer cookies on a flat surface.
- Use a small amount of vanilla frosting to “glue” eyeballs on wafer cookies.
- Use a small amount of vanilla frosting to “glue” orange sunny seeds on wafer cookies for beak.
- Cut red licorice into small strips. Use a small amount of vanilla frosting to “glue” piece of licorice on wafer cookies for wattle.
- Use a knife to add a small amount of chocolate frosting to the top of the wafer cookies.
- Using orange and brown gel frosting to “write” names on the bottom half of wafer cookies.