On the Menu Today~
Turtle Crispy Bars
Chocolate and Crispy Rice Cereal and
What’s not to like?
rice crispy cereal
miniature marshmallows OR
1 (10 oz) package
sweetened condensed milk
milk chocolate chips
1 1/2 cups
- Melt butter over low heat in a large saucepan.
- Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Add rice crispy cereal, stirring until well coated.
- Press mixture into a buttered 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- Use buttered spatula or buttered wax paper to prevent sticking while pressing mixture down. Cool completely.
- In a small saucepan, combine caramels, milk and butter. Cook and stir over low heat until smooth. Drizzle evenly over prepared crispy treats.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine chocolate chips and butter. Microwave on high for 30 seconds to 2 minutes until smooth, stirring every 30 seconds. Drizzle over caramel.
- Sprinkle pecans over chocolate layer.
- Let set for one hour. Cut into bars.