On the Menu Today~
Once you start eating these delicious Beet Chips,
you won’t be able to stop…..how do I know this…
I ate both pans myself!
Fast, easy, affordable and
good for you too.
Move over potato chips…
there’s a new chip in town..
3 medium to large
beets, rinsed and scrubbed
- olive oil
- sea salt
- fresh cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Place oven rack in the center of the oven.
- Thinly slice beets with a mandolin or very sharp knife, getting them as thin as possible. (This will ensure even baking and crispiness)
- Divide slices between two baking sheets and lightly drizzle with olive oil. Add a few pinches of salt and a few grinds of black pepper. Toss to coat, arrange in a single layer, making sure the slices aren’t touching.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until crispy and slightly brown. Watch closely after 15 minutes, they will burn, quickly. Remove from oven and enjoy.