Once you start eating these delicious Beet Chips, you won’t be able to stop. I know this how? Because I made two baking sheets of beet chips and I ate both pans myself! Fat, easy, affordable and good for you too. Move over potato chips, there’s a new chip in town.
- 3 medium to large
beets, rinsed and scrubbed
- olive oil
- sea salt
- fresh cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Place oven rack in the center of the oven.
- Thinly slice beets with a mandolin or very sharp knife, getting them as thin as possible. (This will ensure even baking and crispiness)
- Divide slices between two baking sheets and lightly drizzle with olive oil. Add a few pinches of salt and a few grinds of black pepper. Toss to coat, arrange in a single layer, making sure the slices aren’t touching.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until crispy and slightly brown. Watch closely after 15 minutes, they will burn, quickly. Remove from oven and enjoy.