On the Menu Today~
Pork Roast with Kraut in Crock Pot
Too hot to cook?
Don’t want to heat up the house or
are you already tired of grilled food?
Give this recipe a try~
Made in your slow cooker…
pork roast with kraut won’t heat up your kitchen,
will give you a break from grilled burgers and
you can throw everything in the crock pot,
turn it on low and
take the kids swimming for the day.
When you get home,
make some mashed potatoes and
Wallah, supper is served.
pork roast loin end
garlic, peeled and left whole
sweet mini peppers, sliced in half, membranes and seeds removed
21 salute seasoning blend or seasoning blend of your choice
1 (16 oz) jar
- With a sharp knife, make six small cuts on top and side of pork roast. Place a piece of onion and one garlic clove into each cut. Sprinkle with seasoning blend.
- Put sweet mini peppers in the bottom of crock pot.
- Place pork roast on top of sweet mini peppers.
- Spoon kraut on top and sides of pork roast, completely covering roast.
- Turn crock pot to low, cook 6 to 8 hours.