On the Menu Today~
Yakisoba Soy Ginger Noodle Salad with Shrimp
Here at Turnips 2 Tangerines we are taking the:
Fortune Asian Noodle
Blogger Recipe Challenge!
We received Yakisoba Soy Ginger Noodles and
we have come up with a delicious salad.
Made with Yakisoba Soy Ginger Noodles,
mandarin oranges, sesame Asian chopped salad and shrimp.
A simple and easy salad that is perfect for the warm summer months~
Thank You JSL Foods!!
The sauce or dressing in this salad,
comes from the noodles so all that is
needed is a tablespoon or two of soy sauce.
juice from 2
fresh grated ginger
Yakisoba Stir Fry Noodles, Soy Ginger
chopped salad kit, Sesame Asian, set dressing aside for another use
1 (15 oz) can
mandarin oranges, drained
1 to 2 tablespoons
- Clean and devein shrimp, remove shells on the tails, set cleaned shrimp aside.
- In a small saute’ pan, heat oil over medium heat until hot.
- Add minced garlic, and saute’ 2 to 4 minutes.
- Add shrimp and saute’ until shrimp is pink, about 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Squeeze lemon juice over shrimp/garlic mixture, add lemon zest and grated ginger, stir and remove from heat. Set aside.
- Make Yakisoba Stir Fry Noodles Soy Ginger according to package directions. Pour noodles into a large bowl. Top noodles with the shrimp/garlic mixture, chopped sesame Asian salad kit, and mandarin oranges.
- Gently toss together, drizzle 1 or 2 tablespoons soy sauce over salad.
- Divide salad between 4 to 6 salad bowls. Enjoy~